Join the owners of GRAPE & Fig at their beautiful HQ for an evening filled with wine, cheese and joy! After a welcome glass of wine, learn how to create the most gorgeous cheese platter using the infamous GRAPE & Fig platter method, which you can take home and enjoy!
19:00 - 20:30, 109 Victoria Road, Romford, RM12LX
*Please see below for more details.*
Please note this is NOT a small business training session. This is a workshop for the public.
If you would like to take part in a private group workshop please email email@example.com.
Thursday 19 May 2022 (Vegan Special): 0 spaces
Thursday 9 June 2022 (Jubilee Special): 0 spaces
Wednesday 20 July 2022: 0 spaces
Thursday 15 September 2022: 3 spaces
Thursday 20 October 2022: 0 spaces
Details / Menu
Duration, 1.5hrs (19:00 - 20:30)
Using the infamous GRAPE & Fig 6-step platter method, you will be guided by our grazing stylists on how to curate the perfect cheese platter, followed by photography tips on how to get the perfect picture for the gram!
- Our wooden platter boards are 25cm in diameter and will be provided for you build your platter on, and to take home and keep.
- 3-4 artisan cheeses will be used, as well as cured meats, antipasti, fruit, nuts and garnishes.
- Peter's Yard crackers and GRAPE & Fig own-brand chutney will be provided for you.
- All produce and tools are included. We have carefully designed these workshops so that they are easy to follow and enjoyable to do, with no previous grazing platter experience necessary.
- This workshop will be a standing event. Bar stools will be available if needed.
- Two 125ml glasses of wine will be provided during the night. Additional glasses can be purchased at the bar. Non-alcholic options will be on offer too.
- Parking is very limited at this venue, so we advise getting to the venue via public transport. The venue address is GRAPE & Fig HQ, 109 Victoria Road, Romford, RM1 2LX.
- Refunds are not available for these events unfortunately.
- Please do let us know if you are vegetarian at checkout. We are unable to offer vegan cheeses for these classes.
We can't wait to welcome you to our home, get to know you and have some fun! Lot's of love, Toria & Catherine x
Each platter will feed 2-4 people, and can be taken home to be enjoyed.
Dietaries & Allergies
Please do let us know if you are vegetarian at checkout. We are unable to offer vegan cheeses for these classes.
Final Touches & Add-ons
Pre-midday hand-delivery service £12.00
Set-time hand-delivery service £60.00
Cheese Knife Set of 3 £20.00
Artesà Cheese Knife Set with Acacia Wood Handles in Gift Box, Stainless Steel, 3 Pieces...
Palm Leaf Plates (Set of 25) £25.00
Mini Bamboo Tongs (Set of 10) £4.00
The sustainable & stylish way to serve.
Knife, Fork, Spoon & Napkin (Set of 25) £25.00
Bottle of Amie Wine £16.00
London Company Pure British Honeycomb, 170g £10.00
Bouquet of Eucalyptus £49.00
The GRAPE & Fig Sweet Onion Chutney £3.00
Peter's Yard Crackers £3.00
Because there's no such thing as too many crackers...
Every cheese-based platter comes to 2 packs of crackers as standard.
Illustrated Handwritten Card £2.00
Bottle of Pale Fox Prosecco £26.00
GRAPE & Fig Organic Cotton String Bag, Natural £10.00
GRAPE & Fig Maxi Bag For Life, Natural £9.00
Take a little bit of GRAPE & Fig around with you day-to-day with this practical and eco-friendly, 100% cotton branded bag.