Christmas Special Grazing Cheese Platter Workshop (with bottomless wine)- Sunday 19th December 2021
Join the owners of GRAPE & Fig at their brand new HQ for a masterclass filled with wine, cheese and festive cheer, with some gorgeous little surprises! After a welcome glass of wine, learn how to create the most gorgeous cheese platter using the infamous GRAPE & Fig platter method, which you can take home and enjoy!
3 sessions to choose from, at 109 Victoria Road, Romford, RM12LX
*Please see below for more details.*
Please note this is NOT a small business training session. This is a workshop for the public.
If you would like to take part in a private group workshop please email email@example.com.
11:00-12:30: 8 spaces
14:00- 15:30: 0 spaces
17:00-18:30: 2 spaces
Details / Menu
Using the infamous GRAPE & Fig 6-step platter method, you will be guided by our grazing stylists on how to curate the perfect festive cheese platter, followed by photography tips on how to get the perfect picture for the gram!
- Our wooden platter boards are 25cm in diameter and will be provided for you build your platter on, and to take home and keep.
- A selection of festive cheeses will be used, as well as cured meats, antipasti, fruit, nuts and garnishes.
- Peter's Yard crackers and GRAPE & Fig own-brand chutney will be provided for you.
- All produce and tools are included. We have carefully designed these workshops so that they are easy to follow and enjoyable to do, with no previous grazing platter experience necessary.
- This workshop will be a standing event. Bar stools will be available if needed.
- Bottomless wine will be provided during the event. Additional glasses can be purchased at the bar. Non-alcholic options will be on offer too.
- Parking is very limited at this venue, so we advise getting to the venue via public transport. The venue address is GRAPE & Fig HQ, 109 Victoria Road, Romford, RM1 2LX.
- Refunds are not available for these events unfortunately.
- Please do let us know if you are vegetarian at checkout. We are unable to offer vegan cheeses for these classes.
We can't wait to welcome you to our new home, get to know you and have some fun! Lot's of love, Toria & Catherine x
Each platter will feed 2-4 people, and can be taken home to be enjoyed.
Dietaries & Allergies
Please do let us know if you are vegetarian at checkout. We are unable to offer vegan cheeses for these classes.
Final Touches & Add-ons
Pre-midday hand-delivery service £12.00
Bottle of Amie Wine £16.00
Bouquet of Eucalyptus £45.00
London Company Pure British Honeycomb, 170g £12.00
Personalised Handwritten Card £2.00
Extra Pack of Peters Yard Crackers £3.00
The GRAPE & Fig Sweet Onion Chutney £3.00
Compostable Servewear Set £3.50
Bamboo Tongs £15.00
The sustainable & stylish way to serve. Pack of 20.